Laugh a little
We all receive jokes by email, but I've found a very large collection of Jewish jokes at a website called aWordInYourEye.com. That website's creator, David Minkoff, has given permission for jokes on his website to be reproduced here.
Unless otherwise stated, all content shown here is:
From www.awordinyoureye.com. Copyright © 2001-2017 David Minkoff
Three Wise Women
What would have happened if three wise Jewish women had gone to Bethlehem instead of three wise men? They would have: -
- asked directions.
- arrived on time.
- helped deliver the baby.
- hired someone to clean the stable.
- made a brisket.
- and brought practical gifts.
And what would they have said to each other after they left?
- "Did you see the sandals Mary was wearing with that shmatta?"
- "That baby doesn't look anything like Joseph!"
- "Virgin? I knew her in school!"
- "Can you believe they let all of those disgusting animals in there?"
- "I heard that Joseph doesn't have a job."
- "And that donkey they are riding has seen better days!"
- "We'll just see how long it will take to get your brisket dish back.